N A Soft is looking for beta testers for my new game

Hi All.
Its been a while since you've heard from me and N A Soft.
I've been working on a new game over the last couple of months and will be ready to go in to beta testing in the next couple of weeks or so and I'm after some testers.

Park Boss is an Amusement Park Simulator where your the boss.
Every choice you make has an impact on how successful your park is. Choose rides and attractions and where to put them, set prices for tickets, food and snacks, get the right level of staff and so on. the power really is in your hands. and don't forget to walk around the park and here the money rolling in.

I'm after a team of 10 people or so to try out various releases of the game, find bugs and make suggestions for additional functionality. The ideal tester will have good communication skills, be able to spend time over the next couple of months or so to test the game, I'm guessing that minimum of 3 hours a week will be needed althou gh hopefully you'll find the game more interesting than that. The game has been developed for windows and other than a windows machine no other equipment should be needed.
I'm planning on releasing the game as freeware so there's no pay for this testing, just the knowledge that your making a game better and my sincerest thanks.

So if I've grabbed your attention and you'd like to put yourself forward as a possible tester then please send me an email to n...@ndadamson.com providing the following:
1. Details of the machine you'd be testing on, version of Windows, amount of ram, processer spec.
2. any details of beta testing you've done before. don't worry if you've not tested before you will still be considered.

Not all applications to be a tester will be accepted, I want to keep the team relatively small and will be trying to get a good cross section of systems to test on.

I hope to here from you soon.
Thanks.
Nick.
N A Soft.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector