Re: need links for two games in the playcenter

Hi,
I hope our fellow moderator Jack sees this, I'm sure he'll be able to help you with the archive situation.
At first I was wondering why you brought this thread back just to say agarchive, but I appreciate your next post, which, I think, has just made things... a lot more interesting. As you can tell, my mod hat is completely off for this post.