Re: Chosen, an erotic text rpg for those who miss corruption of champions.

Okay, since everyone continues off-topic here, I will try to explain inventory and skills in COC2.

I use NVDA and the TextNav add-on to quickly find the main content such as the location description.

On the Inventory screen we are informed what each party member is wearing and holding in each slot.
Like this:

INVENTORY
Primary
Blade Staff ★
Offhand
None
Head
Dueling Hat
Neck
Amulet Of Transference ★
Shoulders
None
Armor
Leather Coat
Top
None
Bottom
Plain Underwear
Waist
Belt With A Pouch
Hands
None
Feet
Leather Boots
Ring
None
Ring
None
Cait
Passion Priestess Garb ★
Brint
Wayfarer's Leathers ★

The first was my character, who was not named on the Inventory screen, under her were party members, in this case, Cait and Brint.

Each item and slot is announced as "clickable".

If I want to hear a description of Cait's outfit, for example, I press Enter on Passion Priestess Garb and after that, the S key, which moves the cursor above the description and the relevant information.
Usually nothing can be done with party's attire, with two exceptions, but Cait and Brint are not them, so, moving on.
The actual inventory is under the party's equipment.
To use something, press Enter on what you want to select it, S to move to the description, and "Equip" or "Use" button.

Skills, or Powers, as they are called in the game, are located in the Journal.
There are four main categories of powers:
At-Will, Recharge, Encounter and Ultimate.
At-Will means the power can be used anytime during a battle.
Recharge has a cooldown until it can be used again.
Encounter can be used only once per encounter.
Ultimate can be used only once and the character must sleep to use it again.

A power must be equipped before it can be used.
The character can equip one At-Will power, two Recharge, one Encounter and one Ultimate.
When the game starts all available powers are already equipped.
In the Journal the equipped powers are listed first.
They are presented like this:
At-Will
1
Withering Bolt
[At-Will] [Spell]
You conjure a blast of raw magic, hurling it at a foe to deal 27 Blight damage. The bolt explodes on contact, inflicting reduced damage to all other opponents.
Recharge
1
Lightning Spike
[Recharge 3] [Spell]
You conjure a bolt of lightning and hurl it at a foe. The target is always struck for 20 Storm damage before attacking its Magic Resistance. On a hit, all enemies suffer 20Storm damage.
Recharge
2
Grease
[Recharge 4] [Spell]
You conjure a pool of grease that spreads at the feet of all your foes. This spell targets Physical Resistance: on a hit, targets are knocked Prone and gain 50% vulnerability to Fire for 2 turns.
Encounter
1
Summon Flame Spirit
[Encounter] [Summon] [Spell]
You thrust your will into the Aether, drawing forth a spirit of flame to serve you. The spirit remains until destroyed, dealing Fire damage to foes. Its power is based on your Leadership.
Ultimate
LOCKED

No Ultimate in this file yet.

So, to stop using one of these, I press Enter and then "Unequip" Button.

Under equipped powers are all learned powers.
They can be searched and filtered, which is a blessing, especially if someone steals a lot of powers.