Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

Great recording of your project Threeblacknoises. For anyone who hasn’t seen his recording of his sable project posted yesterday check it out in post 762, it’s a really nice project, I like what he’s done with the story, especially considering this was all created in just a few months and whilst he was busy testing Sable too. as I mention in my intro to the video his project has a nice balance of areas with battles, some with just exploration, it makes good use of objects, triggers, abilities and status affects , it seems to be well balanced and  offers some great descriptions of various Pokémon met in game. I think you’ve done a great job of using the tools in Sable Threeblacknoises and I think this also shows of nicely some of the newer features added to Sable over the past couple of months. Again I want to thank you Threeblacknoises for all your hard work over the past couple of months, I also again want to thank all the other private testers  which helped test Sable too along with everyone who helped test Sable in the public Alpha too. don’t forget to check out  Threeblacknoises sable project in post 762 if you haven’t already seen it.  Hope everyone’s doing all ok.

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/