I have a lot more availability time tomorrow, but I'll post again when I'm available for Manamon 2 trading today. I can also give you a save that has all the Manamon in Manamon 1 so you can use that and Process Explorer to trade with yourself, since I don't have the ports open. If you really want someone to trade with you in 1, you'll have to ask someone who is running Windows 10 which allows them to open ports.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BrandonJames95 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BrandonJames95 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BrandonJames95 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mara via Audiogames-reflector