opinions regarding armageddon?

hi.
I have a habbit of hopping from mud to mud, returning to those that I have liked from time to time. I especially like muds with good and extensive crafting systems, and I have tried nearly all the popular ones, I think, except armageddon. I have repeatedly read on reddit about armageddon's crafting system and some other stuff about it, and I have tried to get into it a few times. However, creating a character there seems like too much work. I have tried a few times without much success. One needs to  enter a long description and a background right from the start. I just tried to create a character again, I did all those stuff and was ready to submit, but It said that I need to enter an objective before being able to submit, but there was no info on  how the objective is supposed to be. Curious, should I bother with this mud and do  all those things? Is it good enough to be worth it?