Re: godville question

Hey, that was actually me, talked to the devs. Didn't tell it here because i didn't know that anyone is actually interested in this except me. If you're still playing and intend to switch or have a guild, i just created one called "brain damaged heroes". Actually there is a bit of a backstory to this name, my hero does so random and stupid things that i just couldn't came up with anything else. big_smile If someone intends to join, feel free to do so, but only neutral and evil heroes/heroines  please, i'm trying to get to the darkest reputation level.