Re: Is audiogames experiencing problems, admins?

Well I just went to google typed "audiogames.net forum into the search box, it was the first entry and here I am, so goodness knows what this problem your having is, either it was a temporary forum glitch which is not happening now or it's something at your end. I personally just have the forum saved in my favourites in ie, though as I said finding through google also works.

Regarding the addresss, well "index.php" refers to the specific index page, ie, the page with the topic list on it (the page you get to when you click the "index link).

I did just try the address http://forum.audiogames.net with no qualifyers and it also worked.