Re: They walk among us!

Hi there,
once I've read a Quora topic about funny situations from technical supports. It contained about 10-20 posts, each with one or more stories. That was the funniest thing of this sort I've ever read, but I can't find it at all. Does Quora delete its old questions?
Their searching algorithm seems quite unhandy when searching for specific answer, so I am able to find newer but not the particularone.

Anyway, there was a story from Dell technical support employee.
A small girl, Jeany, loved her daddy.
Because she loved her daddy, Jeany decided to make him a sandwich, so daddy will have something to snack.
To make sure daddy will find it, she placed it on his opened laptop, which he used for work.
And to increase the pleasing effect, she closed the lid so when daddy opens the laptop, he will be surprised.

Well... Daddy was surprised.

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector