A WESTERN DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE 9th OCTOBER 2020

Got this in my email this morning. I'm hoping my excitement is not misplaced.

Hi bounty hunters!!
We can finally announce that the highly anticipated A WESTERN DRAMA will be released on October 9th 2020 on Audiogame.store!
It will be available in English, Italian and German.
Here you can find all the related infos:
https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/a-w … h-version/
See you in hell, bounty hunters!
LONG LIVE THE AUDIOGAMES!