Re: Think of your own Manamon

jeiadus(pronounced jiya dus. The iy is a bit drawn out, about half a second);
type, earth plant.(I remember a starting manamon being plant type or something similar so
entry, This manamon is a catlike shape. It is incredibly tall, taller than the average human by at least 2 feet. It stands like a human as well, with thunderous footsteps that are capable of generating earthquakes. It's arms are well muscled, able to knock out a human in a swift blow. For their size, they are rather slow, but incredibly strong and resistant to most attacks, save for ice which will slow them further and cause them to halt. Their tail, instead of being used for navigation, can be used to send an aponent flying back nearly 15 feet in a blow, though it is a rather slow attack. It has two glow in the dark eyes, granting it infravision, though if an eye was lost it would be completely blind, instead stomping and thrashing around whildly which has lead to many buildings collapsing before. It brings a rather soothing, earthy smell. It has brown, rough skin. It is hairless. It usually digs very wide long holes in mountains which it coveres up with random dirt and rocks after using it as a burrow where it will live in for a while
vulnerabilities,
Ice attacks can fling it back and slow it down if used often.
Strong water attacks can drown it
It is inefected by ghost types.
Steel types can harm it normally.
fire types can harm it normally.
electric attacks can cause it to halt an attack. However, it might thrash around.
strengths
earth attacks can heal it.
abilities,
great hearing, makes it 10  percent more vulnerable to sound attacks, but increases its health by 8 to 30, depending on manamon's level(From 1 to 30, it will have 8 health increase. From 31 to 60 it will have 15 more hp. From 61 to 80, 19 more hp. From 81 to 100, 30 hp.
Glow in the dark eyes, makes it 4 percent stronger to dark types. It is 5 percent more vulnerable by any fire attacks  at that time.
can't transform.
moves, l 18, earthquake.
l 24, whatever claw attack there is that's worth that level( haven't played the game in a long while.)
l29, I guess sparking tail since I don't remember any other moves.
and Any other moves that are logical. Don't remember much moves. Maybe a couple earth attacking moves healing.
Further weaknesses,
Strong herbs will only give it half of health.
Speed potions will only give it a quarter of the speed in the potion.
Hey, I guess I make my manamon OP, need to try not to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Subdragon via Audiogames-reflector