Re: Yakuza 0, part 2. 10/1

Absolutely, I'd be happy to have you on board.  I'll send you an email when a part presents itself.

To anyone else who wants to contribute to voicing a character, come on board, the more the merrier.

Also writers, if anyone wants to write an episode, I can send a synopsis of the episode and let you go to town.