Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

As it stands now, noone will be aware of the existence of the camera unless someone tells them about it or they play Mason Armstrong's games.
In my opinion, the camera, unlike summoning cats before getting the companion card, is not a cheat.
Thus, I think that at the first level of stage 19, the player should be asked whether they would like to know how to use the camera.
If the answer yes is selected, the game should tell the player how to use the camera and the meaning of all the sounds it uses.
If the answer no is selected, the level starts immediately.