Re: What games would you like in the community?

An accessible universe builder, like Universe Sandbox 2 or Space Engine. Something where we can either explore existing stars based on real world data, or build our own and see if they can survive.
Would like to do things like as scene in Anton Petrov's videos, where he does things like get lost in space and have to find his way to Earth, tries to recreate the Star Wars galaxy in spite of the things that make it difficult (the twin sunsets on Tattooine are almost impossible to match exactly, but how close can you get?), see what happens when you swap planets or alter stars, or try to make the Solar System look like those stock images and see what actually happens (spoilers: everything dies).
Anton's Star Wars videos are kinda pointless to listen to, other than if you'd rather listen to him summarize Wookieepedia's descriptions than read them yourself, as most of the action is purely visual. OTOH, were it possible to download his Star Wars galaxy into New Horizons, exploring it that way might actually be worth something. I have no idea how to accessify those interstellar drop-routes, but I want to try those, too. And I suppose it'd be a reasonable educational tool, if done right and with accurate star and planet data for what's available.
(And the creative aspect. Let's not forget that.)