Re: Help purchasing Hero or Villain: Battle Royale.

Agreed Lucas.  I know it sucks when people ignore the posts, but those who want to help specifically go and check them anyway.
I mean maybe we think giving to charity is more important than buying games sometimes, or maybe we don't have allot of money right now because of Covid, or we need something important for our selves or a family member/friend that month and we don't have enough money left over.
And don't forget, allot of the reason people don't buy stuff isn't because they don't want to, but because of region restrictions which make it impossible.  Like when I tried to buy an amazon game for someone but they didn't have it on their version of Amazon, and changing their region would make them lose access to important skills in their country, or when ever someone wants an IOS game but gift cards across country lines don't really work.  This is even more true when trying to do in app purchases, and that's how allot of games do the full version now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector