Re: pack creator on bgt

LOL. here I was getting stuck trying to design an UI that was expected by janagirl and what do you know, a pack creater is already out there. LOL. I guess I was trying to figure out if I could get away with have the user in question just dump the list files in to a text file and having the pack creater put all the listed files into a pack. LOL.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector