Re: Windows Mobile6 emulation and potential games

I wonder if there is a way to dump the packmate rom for emulation purposes? I wish we could move projects like this along a little quicker, I love to nerd out with this stuff. Of course if we figure out anything substantial, we probably can't host it on ag.net, rules and all but, man i get pumped when i read threads like this.