Re: site updates 4th October

Ha defender! I just knew you were a closet waiter, glad to see you've finally admitted it big_smile.

Actually, in this case I'd had a really crappy week so sort of had to take care of a few site updates at the last minute, and ended up running across Dungeon frenzy when checking alexa skills, which is surprisingly fun and well worth a play, though volley's stuff tends to be good.

Hopefully there will be more variety next week.