A dbz mud I've been having fun with

So, I've been playing a mud called dragon ball evolution for about a month now. I didn't put this in new releases since this game is 12 years old. It's fun, if not a bit on the grundy side, especially if you're playing a normal character. It gives you goals to shoot for though, since transformations are based on your level instead of base powerlevel. There are also quests to do for high level equipment that are very elaborate. Most if not all of the races from dbz are present in this game, and each race has different transformations and attacks unique to their race.
If you decide to get on, send a tell to oolong and ask him to induct you into the clan I am in, it will help you gain experience faster, and he may even help you with good starting equipment. Tell him jagata sent ya.
Adress: evolution.wolfpaw.net port :1874