Re: Setting up Slay The Spire accessibility.

My suggestion would be just buy a $20 wired XBox controller from Amazon and just use Say the Spire instead of text when you're, say, at home and can really dedicate some time to it. This is quite a complex game and being able to scroll through and read information as a new player is very helpful for learning how to play the game effectively. Mind you, I'm still not quite there yet. The only two controllers that it's apparently fully compatible with are the XBox and PS 4 controllers. Unfortunate for sure, but if you really want to dive into this game, that's the cheapest way to do it as far as I know.

This is just my two cents.