Re: Still don't want to wear masks?

To be honest if I need to wear them I will.
Ie if I use a bus and when that happens yeah I will.
But so far I havn't needed to in a mall or anything.
Saying that during any level over level1 in my country's lockdown cycle I have avoided supermarkets and some other places in levels 3 and above.
I am at the stage that if I need to and I must then I will or if its say a bus or a train because these are vectors I will do that.
There are some asian stores that say I will also.
But thats still the way it is.
Now, I may concidder carrying round a mask in case but really who knows.
There are a lot more things to be fearfull of right now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector