So i've just finished reading neverwhere and its amazing

Hi.
Yesterday i went looking for some good books to read after ending Hary Potter as i've already read it like two times.
Found a few books. One of them was neverwhere. Since it popped up on a few more articles a checked a few months back, i decidet to pick it up and read it, and so i did.
I have to say its pretty amazing. Ofcourse one of my favourite characters was Door. Not a big surprize though since i've allways really liked girl protagonists that are kinda unusual rofl. Hunter was also a pretty good character. The angel, forgot its name, was a dick. And lastly, our main protagonist, Richard, was okay. I have a neutral opinion on that guy. Oh and also Anasthasia. Pure girl. She was there just for a few minutes but wont spoil what happened to her for these who want to read it alone.
The story line, while pretty good, contained some things i didn't really like, for example how quickly aanasthasia disappeared. It contained a few hilarious for me, stupit for some jokes for example the fuck her scene, these who read the book wil know, or should know, which scene i'm referencing here roflrofl. Again the overall story was great and i dont have much complains. For these who did already read the book, what do you thing. For these who haven't read it and love fantasy stuff like Hary Potter, i'd strongly advice you to read it as i'm  pretty sure you'll like it if you're in these kind of books.