Re: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Discussion

Hi, thanks for your answers regarding the PS4.

Well, than I guess I will have to experiment bit, it will either run with only the power supply and the headphones connected to the controller, or with remote playy enabled.

A shame as well that you firstly have to set up the sound so that it gets transmitted through the controller and not just the chat audio, have to check again how I set this up when I get a PS4.

Greetings Moritz.