Re: Artus' "Extended Clok mod"! Mush-z and mushclient.

the community are there for a reason. If I have to create a guide, it'd be very generic and doesn't work with everyone. I'll help if I'm on. But I'm not gonna explain much on here aside from telling you to see what you can do with your character and activities on the mud. I'm not sure where you left off.