Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

Yes, I mostly agree with you there. Also making college cheaper, or free, would help. The issue is that many jobs need more training than you're gonna get through elementary and high school, so I see why they need training (i.e., college or university education) beyond that point.

We now have pretty hard confirmation, BTW, that Donald Trump was very likely infected at the White House super-spreader event, which means the following:
1. Although he still won't release the date of his last negative Covid-19 test, it can be reasonably expected that he was ill during the first presidential debate with Joe Biden, where he put both Biden and Christopher Wallace at risk.
2. There was no negative Covid-19 test for Trump before the debate. He arrived late and was trusted using the honour system.
3. Trump announced that he tested positive late Thursday/very early Friday, yet by this point we now have proof that he already had one positive Covid-19 test.
4. His doctor claimed on Saturday that they were 72 hours into his treatment, then walked that statement back. But why would he have said that at all? It sounds a great deal like they knew Trump was sick, or strongly suspected and began preventative action, on Wednesday, before his indoor rally in New Jersey.

And this man cares about you. Cares about the health of American people. Cares about science. Cares about transparency. Or so say the trumpists.
It's all bullshit. And now he's pulled out of the second presidential debate because it was moved to a remote format, which he won't accept. And he's also committed to doing a rally...tonight, I believe, when all medical professionals worth their salt are saying it's still too risky because he's very likely contagious.

Let's not forget that he freaked out on Tuesday or Wednesday and put a hard stop on stimulus cheque negotiations, deciding to hold them hostage till after the election. He tried to backpedal on this, but the damage is already done.

I seriously hope by now that there is nobody left who would actually vote for this clown. Even if you can't stomach Biden, I would hope you'd see Trump as a far bigger threat, and would act to stymy him the best you could. That might mean a vote for Biden, just to make sure that someone who isn't Trump wins.