Re: A Galaxy Consumed, Science Fiction RPG game I found

Again me, and again with stupid question, but what to doing when english is not my native language, ssomebody can say: ‚to learn it", but i try as best as I can big_smile

spoiler

okay, i have another problem, i'm doing mission in which i must detect a spy i searching for clues around bases, i find two datasticks and i had a next situation:

It's not a burn mark, on closer inspection. A panel along the ground with a set of four black marks around it. Someone opened this recently, it seems.

I type all: open panel, push panel, pull panel, move panel, and all of this words with word floor insted of a panel, but i can not pull this panel and look beneath them.

My question is what i need to type to open it?

Sorry again for stupid questions...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector