Re: Introducing Forge, an ACcessible version of Magic: the Gathering

You said that releases have been taking a lot of time, but the current card database covers cards up to Core Set 2021, which was released in late June 2020, not so long ago. Is there a way to update card database without new releases?

The only card that gave me this problem of choosing, up to now, is "Opt", a blue spell that lets you draw two cards, then send one to your hand and the other to your library. The interface tell me to drag cards up and down to choose, but this is a little complicated to do, I've been running on luck when I need to pick.

I've been thinking about all the fun this application has been giving me. I am not a Java programmer, but I know a bunch of them. If I eventually manage to gather some of them to help pushing forward the accessibility work you've already done, would you be willing to give them initial instructions as to how to keep improving the application's access? I know this means some work for you, and I totally understand if you're stuck with other stuff right now, but this application have given me hours of fun that I didn't get in the last 10 years, I am really interested in making this a thing to as many other blind people as I can.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Subdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Subdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Subdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector