Re: Help With Lunimals

If I remember rightly dingoes eat  rabbits, which likely explains why they died if you only had fish and mice.

they may also eat birds and   squirrels but I'm not sure, actually I really need to replay Lunimals as it was an awsome game, albeit a little overshaddowed by castaways but still a very unique concept.

As I recall I managed to finish all the missions, but didn't get some of the  achievements in the game.