Re: The Synthizer Thread

Know there hasn't been anything substantial lately that's not bugfixes, and there's not *yet*, but figured I'd chime in to say that I've got most of a stereo echo done.  Not sure if that'll get finished this weekend, but the reason it matters is because it means I've got a bunch of effects routing stuff done that lets me add effects quickly once I know what they are, and also a week off at the beginning of November.  I'm not making promises as to timelines, just saying: yes, things are still happening.  And hopefully I won't be some sort of anxious wreck because of the election on my week off and will be able to get us an at least passable reverb option and maybe start down the list of smaller stuff I've been telling everyone will happen afterwords as well.