Important mod reminder, please read

Moderation!

Yesterday, the member Mike-tan sent me a priate message  asking for the game zero site. When I asked him if he just wanted a copy of the demo or the full game, he confirmed he meant the full game.

As it clearly states in the site faq, requesting or passing around cracks, game piracy, or any other methods of getting games for nothing is totally, completely,  and absolutely out!

As it states in the faq, audio games development is not free, game developers have to pay for sounds, voice actors, development librariesand licenses, not to mention hosting. Sinse no audio game developer will receive many sales, literally every sale  counts!

Mike-tan, sinse he was clearly unaware of this, ( though really he should've read the faq), has recieved a two month ban and a severe warning.

So, firstly I  will say again to people, please do not! attempt to pirate audio games as it is a serious business, developers need your suppor t!

Second, this is not the first time I have seen the forum's private message system used in this way. for this reason, I have disabled private messaging temporarily., at least until something can be thought of.

moderators could of course read everyone's private messages, but this would be time consuming, and also not really fare to members of the forum (sinse they are supposed to be priate messages after all).

Until however some solution to the problem is possible private messages will be disabled, and I do appologise to anyone who was in the middle of a pm conversation.