Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

@295, agreed. Look, its not just, black lives that matter. Its, all lives. Why? Because we are all human; black people are not the only ones who are human. White people are not the only ones who are human. Asian, Latin-Americans... are not the only ones who are human. Truth of the matter is, we are all human and thus, in a perfect world we would all be equal, sadly this world is not that. I'm neither against, or pro, black livesmatter, I don't really care either way, as in my eyes, I myself view everyone as equal. What I do feel however, is that with this movement, people are, in a way, panting a large target on their backs, b? which I mean they are unnecessarily drawing attention to themselves, such as with this movement, as they are singling themselves out aprart of all the others by just saying, black lives matter. Ok, what about white, babies, asians, latin americans, americans, Chinese, Japanese, and every, if you want to look at this with a creed and race system; and every other race and creed? Don't their lives matter just as much as black lives. Yes. Yes they do, because they just as black people are human, all these other races and creeds; are also human. I normally don't drag out the race and creed, cards, as I myself view every person as equal irrespective of color, religion, creed, etc, but I just did it this time to make a point. The problem here istheat these movements are used politicly, which is, disgusting as shit. Rasism, in this case, is also beeing used as an excuse. To be blunt; every group can be rasist; its not just, oh, white people are rasist. I mean yeah, they can be, but so can any other group if they want to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector