Re: your opinion on china

@63 You know, the brittidh used to tax us, but we werent officially recognized  as a part of great britain, do that inspired a great protest where people were calling them out for taxasion without representation. If the chinese goverment is leaching off of Taiwan, then they are doing exactly what the brits were doing to us back in the day.

Word of advice. Don't trust anything that the news and government there tell you blindly,. As you just demonstrated, the information you receive is being filtered, with cover stories to satisfy the curiosity of anyone who hears condemning accusations from the outside. Even when i was in vietnam, i started noticing that there were a lot of news sites and vudeos i could not access anymore. That EU and USA should have access to the same news sources that you can't should make you very suspicious. Also, be careful what you say and do and research. This is why i could never make my home in vietnam. Some people here don't care avout what goes on in the news, so living there  doesn't bother them, but not me. I don't like people restricting what i can read, say and do. I already seen some of that here where the parents of some kids will absolutely not allow them to stray from the family religion and would avsolutely freak out if they saw their kid with literature of other faiths. I am just fortunate that my dad isn't that kind of dad and that my grandfather passed away long before i decided that following vudhism just because my dad's side of the family did was fake belief, so i try not to take my liberties for granted, because i know that there are people who have it worse.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector