Windows app to output continuous low-volume audio?

Kind of a long shot but figured I'd ask. I use an HDMI sound bar on my desktop. It seems to have an annoying anti-feature of shutting off whenever it doesn't get audio for 10-15 seconds. It powers up quickly, but usually drops the first bit of any incoming audio. So if I, say, stop typing for a few seconds, then type again, the first letter I type isn't spoken. Likewise for system alerts and such. This is not a driver issue. Happened under Linux as well. I've been through the manual for this thing, as well as the reverse-engineered Python API someone created. To the best of my knowledge, there is no hardware setting to help with this, and it behaves well otherwise. My only definite fix was to create a systemd unit under Linux that used sox to output something like a 20 KHz continuous tone with a volume of 0.0001, so essentially too quiet for me to hear but enough to keep the hardware alive.

Is there anything that might do this under Windows? Worst case, I can probably rig up a service to call Sox myself and do this. But apparently this HDMI sound sleep issue is common enough and has enough related breakage that Pulse at least has some functionality to keep HDMI hardware alive (though not in the "this thing needs to output low-amplitude audio" case.) Given that Windows audio is a bit more versatile than the mess that is Linux, I'm hopeful that there's some obscure app that does this for me.

Thanks.