my youtube channel has changed

hay guys
so today I decided that I want a fresh start from the begining. i abandond my first youtube channel
sundui deleg
I have created a new one, static master, and it will be coming with updates as I have a good microphone and good recording software. I have uploaded 2 vidios of me the blind swordsman but there will be more in the fiewtcher. so, if you want to pay a visit, here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg
and if youw ant any questions from me, you can contact me on this topic. I will be checking from time to time so don't think that I left this topic haha
and, as final note, don't expect any more streams or vidios on my first channel. that has been kepped foostairity. anyways, I will try to make vidios as often as I can when I don't have school and stuff, but it mite be 2 days until I make a new vidio again
anyways, have a fun time