Re: intro

Well, actually, I have already made my first strike, and I'm having grand fun playing Crazy Eights on All In Play.  So much so that I went ahead and bought a membership, just so I can play all the games.  Still taking a very leisurely prowl through the games list, and finding goodies!  BTW, thanks for the link!  I'll definitely take a look, since I can swim very well in audio waters and somewhat competently in very calm visual waters, so long as MAGIC doesn't get too upset.