Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Hello there. I have a problem. Every time I launch the game, this error pops up. I can here the music, but it won't let me go to the main menu of the game because of this. I'll paste the error here.

---------------------------

---------------------------
An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.  You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C.  Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to supp...@outofsightgames.com.
System.PlatformNotSupportedException: MonoGame requires either ARB_framebuffer_object or EXT_framebuffer_object.Try updating your graphics drivers.

   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.PlatformInitialize()

   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Initialize()

   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)

   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Initialize()

   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()

   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamePlatform.BeforeInitialize()

   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()

   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)

   at Ian.MGGameWindow.Ian.IGameWindow.Run()

   at Ian.RPGStartup.RunMainLogic() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 110

   at Ian.RPGStartup.PerformStandardStartup() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 21