Re: reaper descussion

omer wrote:

question
how do wwe, lets say pan a sound from left to right?
i only know how to apply an effect to a track only, I don't know a way to apply some effect to the selectedpart, and leave the rest of the file normal
I believe those things can be done with using envelopes but I never used them before
can someone hel

you could split the item and pan just one of them by selecting it and using the item properties dialog, or you can learn more about automation