Re: a game idea that i hope some body could pik up

Don't mind me. I'll just be crying in the corner with this bbig pile of failures.
(I have no idea how any of my attempts could be salvaged into something better. It'd just be remaking everything from scratch. Hmmph, a DBZ game with the ECTAS engine might be more comprehensible, now that I think of it. sad )

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector