Re: Book recommendations urgently needed

Hello,
Thank you for helping me create my future read list. Literally I just created the TXT file big_smile.
Let me tri to return the favor with a few recommendations of my oan. These are the books I enjoyed immensely.
2 things, first, I'm not good at summarizing so I'll put the related pages of websites for you to read about them. second, I'm really into.
LITRPG,
so you are going to sea a few of these hear.
the series orion colony, open's the related goodreads page.
the series renegade star, opens the related fictionDB page. boath by J.N. Chaney
These 2 are very distantly related. By which I mean a few technologies of the orion colony will surface on renegade star books. So if you want to read boath, read orion first.
the murder bot diaries, by martha wells. Wikipedia page
read the audiobook if possible. kevin R free did a very good narration of these books.
now for LITRPGs
The series chaos seeds, by aleron kong. opens the audible page
the emerilia series by michael chatfield, opens the goodreads page
the divine dungeon books, opens the goodreads page. (I hope)
the completionist books, boath by Dakota Krout. again goodreads page.
the series reality benders by michael atamanov, goodreads page.
Among the LITRPG's I've red, these are most different to each other. In chaos seeds, the game is not really a game but a world. in emerilia, the real world is not real. matrix like.
in divine dungeon, nothing is a game, in completionist, well, it is undecided for me, and in reality benders, the game directly affects the real world.
hope you enjoy these if you read them like I did.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector