Re: advanced tips for The Blood Rain?

Another question, because I'm confused about something.
The assault rifle seems to have amazing power. But occasionally it seems to miss? Like if I try to shoot a shielded enemy with the assault rifle, only 3 or 4 out of every 5 shots seem to hit. I know it's not necessarily wise to use guns on the shielded guys, but once I started doubting the reliability, a shielded enemy was great to test with smile.

It gets even worse when I use the shotgun, I believe it's called the destructatron 2048. It costs 4800 dollars if I remember right. I'm sure it can tear things up, but it seems to miss really often, which makes me hesitant to use it.

So how good are these expensive shotguns? I really want to like them, but they seem, unreliable. Unless I'm missing something. Or maybe I'm just not giving them a fair chance? I dunno.

BTW I haven't used the 7.62 kal machine gun much lately, but I probably should. I guess I'm just too addicted to the faster machine guns because they're fairly quiet and have rapid fire on their side.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : windows via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector