Re: Sunu Band just got a major update

I used the WeWalk for a short period of time and was not impressed. I could be in a wide open space and the device always thought there was something in front of me. It kept vibrating almost all the time.
And as to how the Sunu helps, it tells you about overhead obstacles such as low hanging branches, glass doors, and some things the cane wouldn't pick up. Also, it can help you in lines. You can tell when you have to move up because the intensity of the vibration changes