Re: My new Yamaha PSRE 463 Keyboard

That's one thing that makes me mad about the psr-s series. I don't think it's possible to use the keyboard as a sound card. If I'm wrong though, someone do let me know!

As for getting it to be a midi input device in Reaper, have you tried looking in Reaper's midi device preferences? It should be there. YOu might have to enable it, I can't remember how Reaper behaves with new devices.

If it already shows up in Reaper and you're trying to use it, that's a whole different set of procedures. Depending on what you want to do, the procedure is different eg. do you want to use it as a midi input, a midi output or both.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector