Re: Say the Spire, a Slay the Spire Accessibility Mod

@austen if you want more automatically spoken feedback about whats happening to your character and the enemies during battle you might use text the spire together with read the spire in addition to say the spire. AS I already mentioned in a previous post I use text and read still with say the spire and this more automatic speech during battles is one reason. Another reason being that I like text the spire's map window and path command in planning my route through each act. Which incidentally might be a good tip for you or any body else who struggles  with the game. I spend quite a lot of time perhaps too much in the beginning of an act planning my route. My goal being to get a couple of rests for healing or if things go well upgrading cards. I also want a shop or two as well as an elite or two. Though with elites I am very careful to have rests close by preferably both after and before.

But as others have already said the point of the game is not to win every time rather you are expected to die learn from it, try die learn until you start winning. Though actually I have not found winning so hard. I got my first victory on my third try with ironclad, second try with the silent and won my first run both with the defect and the watcher. Overall I have 11 runs of which I have won 7. Though this has not being me just learning from playing the game, instead I have done some rreading about the game and watched too much videos about it on youtube. My play style is also very slow and I do way too much thinking and checking and double checking everything before I act. Of course after boasting about my victories here I probably will start losing much more smile . And regardles there wil be more losing in my future since I have not yet tried with any ascension levels or even had the opportunity to try act four.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : austen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : austen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jamestoh via Audiogames-reflector