Re: passenger transport pods on Core Exiles

Hi Wp.

I must admit I've not played Ce for a few months myself, but I'll try to answer your questions.

If your a level 5 player you don't want a passenger transport pod, you want a passenger cabin.

What is the difference?

Transport pods are pods and fit in your pod slot, while cabins are devices and fit in your device slot, however unique to all pods passenger transport pods also need the shadow sword frame in your device slot as well so they're pretty expensive on ship energy to use.
At level 5 you just want a passenger cabin, which if I remember rightly you can buy from one of the standard stores.

The Cedr is in the first dropdown and is your friend, indeed I'd highly recommend you always look at the cedr before buying any equipment to A, make sure where to get it or make it, and B, make sure you have the correct skills for it.
As an access tip, Note that the cedr is all properly columnized so if your screen reader has the ability to move around tables that will be of help to you.

I'd also recommend checking out my Ce layout guide in the articles room.

hth.