Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Hey threeblacknoises, it looks like my internet is not strong enough to support trading. I'm using my phone's hotspot with a 2.4 frequency on an ancient laptop so I guess it's not that surprising. If decent internet ever comes to my area I'll try again. In the meantime I apologize for wasting your time and gold.