Re: New Football manager game on IOS. Soccer Boss

In answer to the question about stadium increase, the club owner upgrades the stadium and you know this as they email you when the work is complete.

The question about other leagues is I doubt it very much, as its not just creating the elite division in a country he has to create the whole football pyramid of 5 leagues,  that's why you would never see my country in it as I only know of the league of Wales heh.

To be honest though I think theres a really good selection of leagues to choose from and the fact you can switch countries at the end of each season is a great feature.

I have a tip for newbies so don't read on if you wish to figure stuff out for yourself.

The best formation I have found is 3 5 2 using either defensive or attacking
4 4 2 is another good formation if you have not got the midfielders to play 3 5 2

I have played around with the other formations but find they are to erratic with scorelines.

Also check the staff and hire button every 6 months of the season to upgrade your staff, this will give the best chance of your players progressing at the end of the season.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stormer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector