Re: So if soundpacks are being cracked down on...

@JaceK: I just dropped a reply in the Vast Horizon topic in New Releases which I believe addresses your questions and concerns.
@Exodus: I can definitely understand how you may be frustrated or confused as to what is okay and what is not. If it's any consolation, we (the staff) are currently in the process of rectifying the sheer mountain of confusion that no doubt surrounds this subject matter, and are working to provide clarification and understandable criteria pertaining to our stance on this topic in a clear and concise manner.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Tracy_20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector