Considering Twitter, seeking suggestions

Topic says it all, really.

I know what Twitter is, have occasionally read the twitter feeds of specific users via chrome. I know the basic premise. But I know that most VI people use twitter clients, and I'm sort of curious as to which are good, which aren't, and how it all sets up.

Bear in mind that my primary screenreader is Jaws. I use NVDA for specific applications, but since twitter is something I want to potentially run in the background, like discord or whatever else, I don't want to be switching screenreaders every time I check it, so if your suggestion is 95% okay with NVDA for some reason but really bad for Jaws, it's not going to be ideal for me.

Also, if there are any specific tips or resources you think I should have, feel free to point them out.

Thanks in advance.