,Ny users here use pro tools or Sibelius, any, avid, products?

For those who do, a question, well actually a situation i have.
I bought Sibelius ultimate with student discount; given i'm in college. However, a day has passed and I haven't received the conformation email or anything, even though the order appears in, my order history; in my account. Back when I bought protools, I got the conformation email fearly quickly. Keep in mind, you have to sign in to your avid Account in order to buy stuff, so yeah. What i'm wundering is; is this normal? I mean,  in avid's websight it says they are understaffed do to covid, but I feel that the email is... taking a little bit too long to arrive. Is this normal with avid, for your email with software links to be added to your account and sent? I'm just wondering, shoould I be worried?  If anyone has had any experience with this, please let me know.