Re: Vast Horizon (new game)

First, we hope that the scatterings of goblin type stuff will work into the story line properly.
Second, I am working to remove any sounds I find that are meta tagged. I think the use of the word "stolen," is harsh considering I have heard 95% of these sounds in other games, or variants thereof. Third, most of the files in the pack have no tag even stating who the owner is. Those that do, are being handled as we state on our website.

The developers were not reached out to privately by any moderator concerning the pack, other than a member of the CR soundpack team after this topic began to be discussed.

I think the professional thing to do, with any game developer, is to reach out to them privately and discuss the issues rather than make such a scene. This may get me in more hot water but I am trying to speak as diplomatically as possible.

While the decisions to crack down on Soundpacks should be respected, the handling of this entire situation has been shotty and, whether it was meant as such, did seem to be a target at the new guy because of the method in which this was handled.

Thanks everyone who has given feedback, and we hope you enjoy the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tracy_20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector